The Hotel des Bains is a Historical building since 1881 when it opened its doors for the first time under the property of Charles Lefrançois. It welcomed the most affluent tourists. In 1928 it was inaugurated after being renovated by the architect Auguste Bluysen, who also owes the construction of the new Casino in 1911.
In 1940 he underwent the German occupation before being released in July 1944 and renamed « La Caravelle ».
It was in June 1973, after being bought by a financial group, that it reborn under his name of Hotel des Bains.